Best Blog Of The Day Award - 4 March 2009

Blog Awards Winner

I am really thrilled to receive this award which is a good kick start for a blogger like me. It will also add a lot of strength for making my blog presence much bigger and keep going strong ahead. Thanks a lot Bill

Blog of the Day Awards are been awarding the “Best Blog of the Day Award” on a regular basis to weblogs of various topics. The award’s judges look at dozens of sites each day and decide which are the best on the basis of key factors, such as content, quality, design, clarity and creativity. The best sites are then announced on the award’s homepage.

I have been nominated and been chosen as a "Best Blog of the Day" winner for 4 March 2009. Here is the formal announcement of THIS blog as winner. I'd like to thank two of my best friends (Amit Bhave and Shailesh Chikate) for bringing me here and constantly encouraging me into this world of blogging and everyone who has helped me along the way. I also thank all my blog viewers and visitors. I would like to receive more suggestions and feedback so as to keep this blog live and happening with more information and pictures of course. So please keep the comments rollin in.

Many thanks with high regards,
Som

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment