Wedding in my Family - Marwadi Affair

Note - This post is not complete yet, info is still to be added.
Beva... Saat Fere.... Emotions and Expressions.... Best couple of our family My Bhabhi My Mother
Tilak My Uncle and Aunty
Pooja
Kalash
Nikashi....
My Brother "Binayak" Pooja The lamp which lightens our lives
Ganeshji Maharaj
My Grandmother
My Brothers, smarter and faster than me...
My Uncle, A man with a cool head on his shoulders
Don't know what happened to me...
Dulheraaja
You can't resist but dance

3 comments:

Drizzle Kid said...

So many lovely colors!

Somesh Laturia said...

Hey Drizzle Kid, many thanks for visiting my blog and your inspiring comment as wel. I will try my best to post more better and thoughfull pics for you... :)

The Wedders said...

That was really nice blog what you shared..that collection gives good information..Always keep update your blog.. wedding photography services cuttack

Post a Comment