Kille Purandar

Note : For more information about how to reach the base and top of fort and what things to see there along with measures to take while trekking Purandar/Vajragad, please visit - This Page I am posting some of the pictures taken by me on 03 Jan' 09.
Sunrise captured in Dive Ghat Fatte Buruj and Vajragad (in background)
Mastani Talav in Dive Ghat The steps on the way to Bale Killa
Way to Dehli Darwaja
Dehli Darwaja
Kalyan Darwaja
Kedareshwar Temple and Rajgad (in background)
Nishan Darwaja

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

Somesh Laturia said...

Hi There,
I really wanted to reply you back after receiving all so inspiring comments from you, but when i visited your page, I didn't understand anything...please help me with your mail ID....I will mail you...

Thanks
Som

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
Saftey Net

Post a Comment